Saturday, August 1, 2009

TT's Baby Party




Owen modeling the tutu that I made for Baby Raegan. This is future blackmail :)




Owen and I went to TT's baby shower today. Mico did a great job decorating, there was a sea of pink and chocolate brown. Of course, Tara looked beautiful as always! Owen loved hanging out with everyone and particularly enjoyed being held by the pretty girls. Him and Kel Bel made became friends immediately! He is completely excited for his soon to be girlfriend Raegan to come! I had a great time visiting with the girls. Each time I see them, I can't help but think how much our lives have changed in the past year! That could be an entire post of it's own! :)








I should also mention that we started our 3 hour feeding routine today. It went pretty well considering we were gone most of the day. Surprisingly he took to it pretty well, but he definitely didn't eat much. He totaled a whopping 16oz for the day. I'm hoping that will get better because he usually eats around 20-23oz(which is still low) when I feed him more frequently. After all the attention and lack of naps, Owen was exhausted when we got home. He was about ready to pass out during bath time. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment